Back to boating again!
As of 6-00am Sunday 7th February 2021 Auckland will be moving from Level 3 down to Level 2 which will now allow boats to be used.
Tamaki Marine Park will be open for business as usual to help customers launch their boats and enjoy some much needed time out on the water.
All customers, guests and contractors are required to sign and sign out in the Contact Tracing Register and scan the QR codes.
Tamaki Marine Park will be following Government and Ministry of Health guidelines at Alert Level 2. This means that we will still be doing the following:
- Keeping social distancing.
- Contact Register will continue to be maintained onsite. Every customer, visitor and contractor must sign in and out. This can be found at registration.
- Scan QR code.
- If people are sick they must stay home and not socialise or come to work.
- High levels of sanitising and hygiene practices will be maintained
- Group sizes will be limited as per Government guidelines
We look forward to seeing existing and new customers enjoying their boats back out on the water.
Tamaki Marine Park