Feb 28th 2021 Covid Announcement
The Government’s has made a COVID announcement, Auckland will be entering Level 3 from 6.00am Sunday 28th February for 7 days. The Government rules around Level 3 state that people should continue to work from home and stay in their bubbles. What does this mean for Tamaki Marine Park?
- According to the Government’s guidelines at Level 3, boating is not allowed.
- Customers cannot come onto the premises to use their boats.
- Staff will continue to carry out their duties and check on all boats and will get in touch with owners if there are any issues.
- Boats in the dry stack can be requested by usual text method to be brought down for servicing and maintenance purposes only.
- Marine businesses and contractors such as boat builder, mechanics, groomers, etc… will be able to work on the boats onsite.
- All people on site must scan QR code and sign in to the Contact Tracing Register located at the main office building. Please give business name, contact details and boats being worked on.
- Social distancing will still apply. People are required to maintain their minimum of 2m distancing with others.
- It is suggested that people follow the latest Ministry of Health guidelines regarding the wearing of PPE.
- Use of hand sanitiser is recommended and will be available on site.
- If you are unwell or sick, you must stay home.
- The office will remain closed. Administration staff are operating remotely. They can be contacted either on the phone 09 534 8341 (Mon - Fri) or by email at email@example.com
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.